Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form (Oracle 10g )
How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #599499] Thu, 24 October 2013 15:51 Go to next message
jgjeetu

I found one video on youtube , in that that person has made animated buttons and added analog clocks insode that form
but he didn't tell how did he do that , so i am attaching gif file because video file is not allowed , this file will give you whole idea what is actually i am saying.
I just want to to know how to do this , Kindly provide me solution or make a .fmb file and attach it,
i want coding part for animated buttons and for analog clock only, rest i can do on my own .
and this video made me think one thing can we add marque in text in oracle also, as we do in html to move text
If it is possible then how can we do that.
Thanks
  • Attachment: capture-3.gif
    (Size: 1.15MB, Downloaded 2516 times)
Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #599503 is a reply to message #599499] Thu, 24 October 2013 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mughals_king
Yes dear you can make flash buttons / analog clock i think i provided already these solutions on this forum i am not sure anyway you can do these things by using ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash as far as concern MARQUEE yes you can do this moving text also by creating timer download these fmb files and try to make buttons actually i am leaving tommorow morning for one week to SINGAPORE. Hope you can acomplish this task easily.

Placed ActiveX Control Item (OCX) on your canvas.
Right click it and select 'INSERT OBJECT'.
Choose Shockwave Flash Object.
In the main menu 'PROGRAM', choose 'Import OLE Library Interfaces'
Select ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash from the list.
Select both the Method Package(s) and the Event Package(s).

Make sure these 5 objects in your program units:
ShockwaveFlashObject_CONSTANTS (Package spec)
ShockwaveFlash_IShockwa_0 (Package spec)
ShockwaveFlash_IShockwa_0 (Package body)
ShockwaveFlash_Shockwav_EVENTS (package spec)
ShockwaveFlash_Shockwav_EVENTS (package body)

Now here in karachi-pakistan time is night/morning 3'oclock almost morning
i have to travel tomm. by by see you after one week

Regard
Mughal

DECLARE
jgjeetu OLEOBJ;
BEGIN
jgjeetu:=:ITEM('FLASH').INTERFACE;
ShockwaveFlash_IShockwa_0.MOVIE(jgjeetu,'D:\icons\TEST.SWF');
END;

Regard
Mughal Cool
  • Attachment: marquee1.fmb
    (Size: 48.00KB, Downloaded 2495 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 24 October 2013 16:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #599518 is a reply to message #599503] Fri, 25 October 2013 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jgjeetu

Mughal gave me solution for how to add marque/moving text in oracle form and may be that will work for adding analog clock too
because all i have to do now i have to provide analogclock.swf file in place of test.swf , but when i tried to run this file it gives error(check the attachment). Now what to do and How to add animated buttons question still stands so want solution for that also ,as we know mughal will not be able for few days to answer, so someone else will have to help ,
and @lalit i tried to search this form forum with many keywords like "how to add animated buttons", "how to make animated buttons". "animated buttons" etc , but i didn't found any result as you were saying so can please provide me that link if it exists.
Thanks

[Updated on: Fri, 25 October 2013 01:12]

Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #600070 is a reply to message #599518] Thu, 31 October 2013 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jgjeetu

Mughal one more question , i want to display analog clock which should display real time , is it possible ? and if yes then how beacuse i know i can't achieve this target by adding .swf file. Thanks.

(oops posted my last comment after running .fmb file and on the bases of assumption , many wrong things n questions are there, kindly ignore that, i didn't get enough time to understand because of exams , now i need some time to understand it properly ,sorry again )

[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2013 09:59]

Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #600093 is a reply to message #600070] Thu, 31 October 2013 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mughals_king
Dear who told you that not possible to display analog clock real time(current time) by using SWF dear i complished this task many time ago I am sending you fmb file with analogclock.swf which will show you not only current time even you can adjust time as per your requirement.

as far as concern your first post regarding DATABLOCKMANUAL2.fmb yes @littlefoot is alwayz gives good ideaz, logics but one is otherway to acomplish this task no need to use queries i am also sending you DATABLOCKMANUAL2_corrected.fmb.

Regard
Mughal
Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #600095 is a reply to message #600093] Thu, 31 October 2013 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mughals_king
Dear i have sent you Analog_clock.rar in your email_id: jgjeetu@gmail.com both FMB'S included just download and enjoy 8)just PUT myclox.swf in c: drive an run this FMB and Remember first you must have to install"SHOCK WAVE FLASH PLAYER" in your computer just download from net.

i am using this analog clock successfully in my computer.

Regard
Mughal

[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2013 14:26]

Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #600098 is a reply to message #600095] Thu, 31 October 2013 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mughals_king
Dear if you have macromedia flash player 8.0 etc also you can install in you PC
Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #617733 is a reply to message #599503] Thu, 03 July 2014 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
azamkhan
mughals_king wrote on Thu, 24 October 2013 16:52
Yes dear you can make flash buttons / analog clock i think i provided already these solutions on this forum i am not sure anyway you can do these things by using ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash as far as concern MARQUEE yes you can do this moving text also by creating timer download these fmb files and try to make buttons actually i am leaving tommorow morning for one week to SINGAPORE. Hope you can acomplish this task easily.

Placed ActiveX Control Item (OCX) on your canvas.
Right click it and select 'INSERT OBJECT'.
Choose Shockwave Flash Object.
In the main menu 'PROGRAM', choose 'Import OLE Library Interfaces'
Select ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash from the list.
Select both the Method Package(s) and the Event Package(s).

Make sure these 5 objects in your program units:
ShockwaveFlashObject_CONSTANTS (Package spec)
ShockwaveFlash_IShockwa_0 (Package spec)
ShockwaveFlash_IShockwa_0 (Package body)
ShockwaveFlash_Shockwav_EVENTS (package spec)
ShockwaveFlash_Shockwav_EVENTS (package body)

Now here in karachi-pakistan time is night/morning 3'oclock almost morning
i have to travel tomm. by by see you after one week

Regard
Mughal

DECLARE
jgjeetu OLEOBJ;
BEGIN
jgjeetu:=:ITEM('FLASH').INTERFACE;
ShockwaveFlash_IShockwa_0.MOVIE(jgjeetu,'D:\icons\TEST.SWF');
END;

Regard
Mughal Cool

When I run this code it give me following error alert
"FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for FLASH in the current record."

After pressing OK to this alert. In the status bar it shows me another error.

"FRM-40738: Argument 1 to builtin SET_OLE cannot be null"

I have copied the same code in my FMB but not running. Kindly help
Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #618043 is a reply to message #617733] Mon, 07 July 2014 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arslan
Dear Mughals King,

Please will you send me the login form which you send jgjeeto.

May email Address is arslan.karamat@yahoo.com.

Thanks in Advance
Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #669950 is a reply to message #600093] Fri, 25 May 2018 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MOHIUDDIN
please Mughal Sir

sent Analog_clock.rar
And DATABLOCKMANUAL2_corrected.fmb

My Email mohiuddin0247@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How to add animated buttons and analog clock in form [message #672036 is a reply to message #599499] Fri, 28 September 2018 11:10 Go to previous message
luriel12
please Mughal Sir

sent Analog_clock.rar
And DATABLOCKMANUAL2_corrected.fmb

My Email albertcueromorillo@gmail.com

Thanks
Previous Topic: Long Text Data
Next Topic: FRM-40039- can not attch library while opening the fmb
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:36:58 CDT 2024