Home » Other » Community Hangout » OTN forums inaccessible
OTN forums inaccessible [message #529224] Sat, 29 October 2011 23:51 Go to next message
Barbara Boehmer
For the past several days, most times that I try to read anything on the OTN forums, I get the following message:

"The website you are attempting to access is currently experiencing network connectivity errors. The problem is being worked on and will be resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience."

The few times that I can read anything, as soon as I try to log on to post a reply, I get the above message. I can't even get to the OTN feedback forum to post the problem. I have been trying to post a simple response to a simple problem on the OTN text forum for almost a week now and have not been able to do so. This happens whether I am using Firefox 7.0.1 or Internet Explorer 8.0. Is everyone else having this problem? Is there a way to get through that I don't know about?

Re: OTN forums inaccessible [message #529237 is a reply to message #529224] Sun, 30 October 2011 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I didn't reply to any message there recently, but was browsing quite a lot (on a daily basis) its Apex forum - no problems.

On the other hand, OTN's 10gR2 documentation page was inaccessible for several days. Other documentation worked OK (for example, 10gR1, 11gR2).
Re: OTN forums inaccessible [message #529246 is a reply to message #529237] Sun, 30 October 2011 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
I too didn't reply to any message.
But I don't have any issues to access the forum https://forums.oracle.com

By
Vamsi
Re: OTN forums inaccessible [message #529260 is a reply to message #529246] Sun, 30 October 2011 09:47 Go to previous message
Barbara Boehmer
I was finally able to login and post a reply. I see from the feedback forum that the problem is sporadic, but frequent. I hope they have finally fixed it.
Previous Topic: Expert Oracle Exadata: book review
Next Topic: new to oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:54:07 CDT 2024