Home » Other » Community Hangout » Michel to rahulvb  () 1 Vote
Michel to rahulvb [message #470726] Tue, 10 August 2010 09:44 Go to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Why 8 out of 10 of your answers these last 2 months were now just "good!", "funny!", smileys, repeating an answer (with some example in addition) and stuff like that? Without consecutive answers from you at the same time or within 5 minutes (when you can just edit your previous post).

Are you just multiplying posts to reach the 1000 which I suspect giving the number of your posts that are moderator-like ones and the number of reports you made saying we have to move some topics?

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 09:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470732 is a reply to message #470726] Tue, 10 August 2010 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rahulvb
Michel Cadot wrote on Tue, 10 August 2010 09:44
Why 8 out of 10 of your answers these last 2 months were now just "good!", "funny!", smileys, repeating an answer (with some example in addition) and stuff like that? Without consecutive answers from you at the same time or within 5 minutes (when you can just edit your previous post).

Why Would I do that ?

Quote:

Are you just multiplying posts to reach the 1000 which I suspect giving the number of your posts that are moderator-like ones and the number of reports you made saying we have to move some topics?

Regards
Michel

Is is Bad to help moderator by Reporting.

Michel This is called as Active participation !!!

Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470735 is a reply to message #470732] Tue, 10 August 2010 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
Why Would I do that ?

I have some ideas about this but you didn't answer my question; posting a question to answer to a question is the best way to not answer the question, doesn't it. Wink

Quote:

Do you think we can't see and estimate if a topic should be move?

Quote:

When you come into moderator area, it is over-active participation.
As Frank said (quoting from memory), "let moderators moderate".
And as forum guide says, "If you feel that a message is not admissible for some reason (offending language/opinions, personal attacks, ...), you can report it to the moderator staff" which does not contain topics in wrong place.

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 10:32]

Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470738 is a reply to message #470735] Tue, 10 August 2010 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rahulvb
Michel Cadot wrote on Tue, 10 August 2010 10:28
Quote:
Why Would I do that ?

I have some ideas about this but you didn't answer my question; posting a question to answer to a question is the best way to not answer the question, doesn't it. Wink

No. Laughing

Quote:

Do you think we can't see and estimate if a topic should be move?

Then what is the use of "Report message to a moderator" Link ! I thought it is to help Mods !!

Quote:

When you come into moderator area, it is over-active participation.

Regards
Michel

Is it Bad. Smile
Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470740 is a reply to message #470738] Tue, 10 August 2010 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
It seems you didn't read what I added:

Quote:
As Frank said (quoting from memory), "let moderators moderate".
And as forum guide says, "If you feel that a message is not admissible for some reason (offending language/opinions, personal attacks, ...), you can report it to the moderator staff" which does not contain topics in wrong place.

If you report for something we have to manage:
1/ The topic, we manage anyway
2/ The report you made

So help us but do not add work to ours.

And you still didn't answer to my question. A smiley is not an answer.

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 10:53]

Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470744 is a reply to message #470740] Tue, 10 August 2010 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rahulvb
I read it after I Posted my reply Smile This is is problem with Edit, you/One read some reply and reply to same , and by the time you/one post his reply , old message is edited/updated.

I did "No" , Smiley is just attached to it.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 10:57]

Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470745 is a reply to message #470744] Tue, 10 August 2010 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
"No" can't be an answer to "Why".

Regards
Michel
Re: Any function available to find the maximum value out of collection? [message #470749 is a reply to message #470745] Tue, 10 August 2010 11:06 Go to previous message
rahulvb
To be honest I even did not realise that posts/replies are going in a way you are saying. but now it seems you/one should look at it in a way it is not in a way it should be .....

Does that Answer you question ?

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 11:08]

Previous Topic: Funny error images
Next Topic: Dilbert on DBs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:04:13 CDT 2024