Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Project contract
Project contract [message #448434] Tue, 23 March 2010 06:34 Go to next message
tasneem_gh
Hello,

I would like to ask about the *contract status*,

how to change the contract status and from where?
As we go from (Entered, active, canceled, hold, etc)

Thank you
Tasneem -Jordan

[Many "Project contract" topics merged by LF]

[Updated on: Tue, 23 March 2010 08:33] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Project Contract-Value [message #448436 is a reply to message #448434] Tue, 23 March 2010 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
Hello,

please if any body can help me in how the contract value is calculated??

the [calculate total] function in the menu calculates firm and not firm totals, but not the contract value!!!!

Regards,

Tasneem
Project Contract [message #448440 is a reply to message #448434] Tue, 23 March 2010 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
Hi,

when we want to initiate billing for a deliverable; in the deliverable-based billing screen, there are event types appear to select one of them, what are these types, and what do they mean??

Examples:
Manual, cash discount, customer deposit, option revenue,...
Project contract [message #448444 is a reply to message #448434] Tue, 23 March 2010 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
Hello,

when we want to initiate shipping from Deliverable Tracking System , we have to fill in (ship to and from organization and ship to and from location), sometimes I couldn't find any location with the selected organization,

how can I link location with organization and from where?

Thank you
Tasneem
Project Contract [message #448445 is a reply to message #448434] Tue, 23 March 2010 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
Hello,

- what the subcontracted check box (in the lines window-Main-contract Authoring) Means??

- Is there any relation between (Subcontracted) and the Direction field[Expense/Inventory] (in Deliverable Tracking System)??

Thank u..
Tasneem
Project Contract [message #448452 is a reply to message #448434] Tue, 23 March 2010 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh

Hello,,

Is there a relation between (drop shipment) check box in the lines window-Main-Contract Authoring and destination field in Deliverable Tracking System???

Thank u

Tasneem

Re: Project contract [message #448605 is a reply to message #448434] Wed, 24 March 2010 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iftekar

Hi Tasneem,

Contract status can be changed through contract approval process or by manual.

In contract authority workbench > Action > Change contract status. this will change the status manually.

Regards,
Iftekar
Re: Project contract [message #448608 is a reply to message #448605] Wed, 24 March 2010 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
thank u Iftekar,,

But I mean that is there any status namely (active)?

I think it is related to the contract approval. Isn't it??

OR this status will appear when the contract start date begins? right?
But if this is the case, this status didn't appear while I am working on the system....

Project Contract - Billing [message #448609 is a reply to message #448434] Wed, 24 March 2010 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
Hi,

when we want to initiate billing for a deliverable; in the deliverable-based billing screen, there are event types appear to select one of them, what are these types, and what do they mean??

Examples:
Manual, cash discount, customer deposit, option revenue,...

thank u

Tasneem
Project Contract - Shipping [message #448610 is a reply to message #448434] Wed, 24 March 2010 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tasneem_gh
Hello,

when we want to initiate shipping from Deliverable Tracking System , we have to fill in (ship to and from organization and ship to and from location), sometimes I couldn't find any location with the selected organization,

how can I link location with organization and from where?

Thank you
Tasneem
Re: Project contract [message #448624 is a reply to message #448608] Wed, 24 March 2010 07:01 Go to previous message
iftekar

Tasneem,

both have different approach, its upto us how we want to follow.

Change Contract status is manual process. here you can update any status which you define. like approved, complete etc.

Whereas if you go for contract approval, its through normal workflow process, in which the status changes to active after the approval & so on.

Regards,
Iftekar
Previous Topic: has any FA API to update asset cost and salvage value?
Next Topic: Project Accounting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:48:39 CDT 2024