Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » join between 2 tables (R12)
join between 2 tables [message #445832] Thu, 04 March 2010 05:15 Go to next message
amr_gad
please can any one help me
i want join between the 2 tables po_headers_all and po_requsition_headres_all

Re: join between 2 tables [message #446693 is a reply to message #445832] Wed, 10 March 2010 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sokmen
You can not join po_headers_all and po_requsition_headres_all tables. You can join po_distributions_all and po_req_distributions_all tables. Related columns are req_header_reference_num, req_line_reference_num, req_distribution_id on po_distributions_all table. If req_header_reference_num and req_line_reference_num columns have data, you should join by po_number and po_line_number. If req_distribution_id column has data you should join by distribution_id.
Re: join between 2 tables [message #446717 is a reply to message #445832] Wed, 10 March 2010 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amr_gad
Thanks sokmen for your reply.
I found this tables and join all tables and all table have data
it gives me data in toad and report builder but when I put it on the apps did not give me any thing
so i try to know if we have another tables can I use it to had the requisition
I solved this problem but using function
and its give me data now

Thanks for your help once again.

Re: join between 2 tables [message #446723 is a reply to message #446717] Wed, 10 March 2010 02:40 Go to previous message
sokmen
In EBS forms you can enter po number and po line number manually, there is no validation. If you create po by requisition, it uses req_distribution_id column for the relation. So you can use a form personalization for validating po number and po line number, and then you can join the tables either reference_num columns or req_distribution_id column. Do not forget to put outer join for purchase orders that have no requisitions.
Previous Topic: XBRL reporting using FSG
Next Topic: migrate oracle EBS 12.1.1 from windows 2003 to windows 2008
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 21:20:58 CDT 2024