Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » PO Documents Numbering..!! (eBusiness Suite 11.5.10.2)
icon4.gif  PO Documents Numbering..!! [message #441920] Wed, 03 February 2010 22:57
vmuthaiyan
The PO documents (Requisition, Purchase Orders, RFQs and Quotations) on purchasing module are having numeric numbering which started at 1 and goes on like 2,3,4,5...... like this.
As my client wanted to have a prefix 'REQ_' for Requisitions and 'RFQ_' for RRFQs and 'QOT' for Quotes and 'PO_' for POs so that the documents will have numbering like REQ_1, REQ_2, REQ_3.....(in case of Requisitions)....

I went and tried achieving this by changing Type as AlphaNumeric and Next Number as Req_1 for requisition on Purchasing Options->Numbering Tab. But it is not allowing me to save it, claiming i should enter only 0-9 - + E legal Charecters, even though i have the Type as Alphanumeric...???

1) Can anyone throw some light on this issue..??
2) If I can't achieve the numbering through this Can Document Sequencing help me to achieve this.?

Thanks,
Venson
Previous Topic: Error for define supplier's product and service
Next Topic: Unable to find mapping Interface columns for Service Items in Sales Order Interface table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:55:59 CDT 2024