Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Fixed Assets - Jounal Entries - Wrong GL Date (Fixed Assets, 11.5.10.2)
Fixed Assets - Jounal Entries - Wrong GL Date [message #439798] Tue, 19 January 2010 08:00
emanuelmanzorro
Hi all,
the customer has the following situation:

In FA they have a 4-4-5 calendar (last days of the periods are not last days of the month, i.e. Oct-10 --> Oct 25th)
In GL the calendar is a full month calendar (last days of the periods are last days of the month, i.e. Oct-10 --> Oct 31th)

All work OK untill they run depretiation and create journal entries processes from a new responsibility without set_of_book_id profile. Since that (including that period OCT-10) when they send the journal entries from FA to GL the GL date are the last day of the GL period instead of the last day of FA period.

Besides the period parameter of create jounral entries process shows the periods that have been closed (since OCT-10).

Could you help me? do you know what kind of validation create journal entries process does when it takes the GL date for the journal?.

Thanks!
Emanuel
Previous Topic: UMX Setup
Next Topic: DATABASE Connectivity is lost, but Application is Up
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 19:29:42 CDT 2024