Home » Other » Marketplace » Sr Peoplesoft Developer - Orlando FL
|Sr Peoplesoft Developer - Orlando FL [message #384877]
||Thu, 05 February 2009 10:04
Registered: February 2009
Location: Orlando Florida
Since 1991, ISG has provided information technology and domain specific subject matter expertise to organizations in a wide cross section of industries, including healthcare, insurance, banking, retail, and telecommunications. |
We have an immediate opportunity available for an experienced individual for a permanent position as a Senior Programmer / Analyst, PeopleSoft Developer. No relocation assistance is provided and candidate must be able to work without sponsorship.
• Develop complex programs, systems and associated reports and interface files required to meet user needs
• Analyze information request and discuss with user to assemble all elements required to produce the requested information.
• Design programs and/or applications as needed to meet user needs and business requirements.
• Code, test and implement programs or applications using appropriate programming language, such as SQR, and PS Query, and utilizing appropriate database engines such as Access or Oracle; or directing and overseeing less experienced professionals in these tasks.
• Maintain current documentation on all programs, systems and procedures.
• Maintain and modify existing programs and applications as required.
• Troubleshoot problems to determine cause, and correct
• Provide guidance and expertise to developers with less experience in PeopleSoft and SQR
• Support production PeopleSoft functional users in HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Time & Labor troubleshooting
• Analyze and define business requirements, participate in selection, and implement new functionality, applications and modules within the HRMS systems.
• Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
• Provide technical assistance and advice to end user programming community
• PeopleTools – Minimum 2 years PeopleSoft experience with at least 1 year of hands on 8.x experience
• PeopleSoft 8.x (preferably 8.9) in at least one of the following modules: Payroll, HR, BenAdmin, Pension, Stock Administration
• SQR experience in developing reports, analysis and interface files
• App Engine
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Crystal/PS Query
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Solid communication and proven success working closely with functional end users
• Functional understanding of PeopleSoft application and web development environment
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at a given time
• PeopleSoft 8 (Preferably 8.9) HR, BenAdmin, Payroll, Time and Labor, Pension or Stock Admin
• Using SQR to produce reports, analysis and interface files
• PS Query and Crystal Reports
• MS Excel
• Oracle Discover a plus.
• Visual Basic, Java script, Flash a plus.
• Familiar with SCORM standards a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Interested and qualified? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Time: Wed Jan 17 06:00:30 CST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01820 seconds