Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Problem while building express database using Relational Access Administrator
Problem while building express database using Relational Access Administrator [message #366901] Wed, 25 August 1999 04:44 Go to next message
K.Srinivas Kumar
Hi all,
I am currently working on oracle express server and tried to build an express database using Relational Access Administrator. There was a problem in the process and i could not get the data into the table when i attached the database to the express objects project. And in the database browser i am seeing the fact as a formula rather a variable.

With Express Administrator i could build the database and used in Objects.

I had this problem since 10 days.

If any of u have worked on this and have a solution to this problem Pl get back to me ASAP.

Regards
srinivas
Re: Problem while building express database using Relational Access Administrator [message #366947 is a reply to message #366901] Sat, 09 September 2000 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MS
Hello
In the connection editor please check the option RAM Connection (Bottom most)
Then in Settings enter the Master File name and the RDC file path.

This will enable u to connect to Objects thru RAM
All The Best

Regards
Madhu S Reddy
Re: Problem while building express database using Relational Access Administrator [message #366958 is a reply to message #366901] Mon, 20 November 2000 04:50 Go to previous message
Chakravarthy
Hi Srinivas...

Pl reply me for further Communication
Previous Topic: Dimension Display in O.S.A 6.2
Next Topic: Oracle Express Server / Client Connection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:39:55 CDT 2024