Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » "user requested cancel of current operation (ORA-01013)" error using JDBC
"user requested cancel of current operation (ORA-01013)" error using JDBC [message #366635] Fri, 07 April 2000 12:20 Go to next message
Kavitha
Hi,
I'm using JDBC thin driver to connect to database.And some times I'm getting the error mentioned above and it enters into catch loop and throws the exception.can any one help me with this.What I need to do to solve this.
Re: "user requested cancel of current operation (ORA-01013)" error using JDBC [message #366637 is a reply to message #366635] Thu, 04 May 2000 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prashanta
Hi Savitha
Hope this will help you...
The user interrupted an Oracle operation by entering CTRL-C, Control-C, or another canceling operation. This forces the current operation to end. This is an informational message only.

Action: Continue with the next operation.
regards
pramu@metabyte.com
Re: "user requested cancel of current operation (ORA-01013)" error using JDBC [message #366676 is a reply to message #366637] Thu, 14 September 2000 21:48 Go to previous message
P.H. Tan
Hi,
I'm facing the same problem, but there is no user interaction in my case. I understand from other discussion forum that this problem could also be caused by the timeout being set in the SQLNET.ORA. Being a novice to JDBC, I'm wondering if there is similar parameter being set for JDBC connection. Appreciate any help provided. Thx.
Previous Topic: Java graphic object Drag & Drop
Next Topic: Urgent : A query regarding Oracle Java Cartridge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:46:43 CDT 2024