Home » Other » Marketplace » Cool:Gen Analyst Needed perm relo included
|Cool:Gen Analyst Needed perm relo included [message #343222]
||Tue, 26 August 2008 12:25
Registered: August 2008
Location: Lakeland, FL
Work Location: Lakeland, FL|
• responsible for supporting assigned systems in a production environment,
• perform impact analysis and suggest solutions on issues reported by the business area,
• perform code fixes and necessary testing to fix production issues assigned,
• support development projects in their testing involving supported systems,
• work on assigned incidents, problems and requests,
• be on call rotation for supported systems,
• perform regular code roll outs for production support fixes,
• provide periodic status report to Support Lead Analyst, ITDM and higher management,
• mentor junior team members.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent experience,
• minimum of three years experience in analysis, design and coding,
• experience working in a production support environment,
• ability to multi-task on problems and incidents,
• must be flexible and able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner,
• high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity,
• four or more years experience with Cool:Gen (batch and CICS transactions),
• four or more years experience with COBOL, DB2, SQL, QMF,
• three years experience with JCL, TSO, MQ Series,
• knowledge of distributed systems is a plus,
• knowledge of Cool:Gen Com Proxy
Paid monthly, usually on the last Thursday
Base Pay: $4,995-$7,515 each month
Year-end bonus equal to one month's pay (pro-rated in the first year)
Potential annual pay range with full year-end bonus: $64,935 to $97,695
Thank you in advance for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Publix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
phone: (863) 686-8754 ext. 46819
fax: (863) 616-5889
Blackberry: (863) 255-3794
Recognized as one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals according to the IDG Computerworld 14th annual Best Places to Work in IT survey.
Current Time: Fri Feb 26 04:50:53 CST 2021