Home » Other » Marketplace » Senior Consultant position at CSS Informatics (Oracle Clinical, SQL, PL/SQL)
|Senior Consultant position at CSS Informatics [message #342511]
||Fri, 22 August 2008 10:01
Registered: August 2008
Location: Research Triangle Park, N...
CSS Informatics offers one of the most established clinical software consulting practices in the industry with more than 17 years of experience and innovation. We have a long history of experience with clinical systems. Aside from extensive experience with the Oracle Life Science (OLS) applications, we actively participated in the development of several modules within this suite of products. |
We have similar in-depth experience with Clintrial, including development of Resolve and Classify. Since 1990, CSS Informatics has been providing services such as; implementation, installation, validation, training, SOP development, Functional Consulting, Remote and Onsite support, ASP Hosting, eLoader, and PPD Patient Profiles.
Please review our opening below and let us know if you (or someone you know) would be interested:
The Senior Consultant will design, develop, and implement consulting, training, and validation solutions for pharmaceutical and biotech clients in regards to clinical data management software. This position will have a moderate degree of autonomy and will work under the general supervision of the Director, Business Operations and the project lead(s). The consultant will provide technical leadership for internal and customer project teams and will be responsible for ensuring project timelines are met.
· Provide consulting, training and/or validation service expertise to clients (65%)
· Participate in the internal development of marketable training and validation products and services (25%)
· Internal administrative functions (10%)
· Up to 60% travel required for training services
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical or consulting computer software experience within the clinical data management area
· Minimum 5 years of Oracle Clinical experience
· Minimum 2 years of Oracle database, SQL, and PL/SQL experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge about computer systems validation, 21 CFR Part 11, and system testing processes
· Proven problem solving skills
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
· Competent with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint
· Fluent English
· Confident, self-motivated, and creative
· Active in pharmaceutical user groups such as OCUG or DIA (preferred skill)
This role is home-based and offers a competitive salary, benefit and bonus package. Salary range is $91K to $120K, based on credentials of the candidate.
If you are interested, visit www.csscomp.com or email resume/referrals to Nicol.Augustine@rtp.ppdi.com.
Current Time: Fri Feb 26 04:51:43 CST 2021