Home » Other » Training & Certification » Need your guidance (Orace)
Need your guidance [message #581025] Sun, 31 March 2013 21:39 Go to previous message
shumail
Hi all

I'm wondering that if someone suggest me about my future career path. I live in Canada, Saskatchewan and have 5 years of background as an Oracle Developer that includes my new job as PL/SQL Developer or you can say this ETL Developer. My job responsibilities over there are:
--Data already loaded in one schema in a raw format and I have to use mapping document created by Business Analyst to load data into target table by using certain condition. I use SQL Developer to create Package, Procedure, function, collection and other stuff.
After loading data, I have to perform some validation check on data and if some data is invalid then invalid data inserted into error table.

My question is that I want to do something more to groom myself and I did some research and because my field is somehow related with ETL or PLSQL so I have a plan to do some certification or training in data ware housing .

In addition, some people are suggesting me that I can do some stuff related to report tools like Cognos or some people suggesting me that go for Data ware housing field . At this moment I'm too confused that What to do and if you people guide me that what is good for me then I really appreciate it. Thanks

Regards

Shumail

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Oracle HRMS training course form Oracle University Approved Education Center iWare Logic
Next Topic: Advice needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:26:27 CDT 2024