Home » Other » Training & Certification » Develop PL/SQL Program Units (Oracle)
Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316272] Thu, 24 April 2008 07:43 Go to next message
ldvt
Dear Members:

Please I write you because I need to help me to resolve this practice or if you have this information please send me by mail or for here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards.
Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316274 is a reply to message #316272] Thu, 24 April 2008 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Message reported by ldvt
Well, I'm reporting this message because in the manual's course training don't have the practice solutions. I hope you help me. Thanks

Well, you don't have to click each and every link you see on the page. Please, read OraFAQ Forum Guide to get familiar with Forum features (including "Report message to a moderator").
Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316286 is a reply to message #316274] Thu, 24 April 2008 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JRowbottom
This is a training course.
It's purpose is to teach you how to write SQL & Pl/Sql.
It's REALLY REALLY important that you learn to do this for yourself - how can you dream of getting a job doing this if you can't even do the training course practicals?
icon14.gif  Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316482 is a reply to message #316286] Fri, 25 April 2008 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ldvt
Thanks body for your response, I agree about you said me, I told you that the course training that I have taken, well It's not very clear for me, I have many problems, I have the practice solutions about chapter 1 to 5, actually today I'll start the 8th chapter and I need to help me. I need somebdoy to explain that in a clear way.

I hope you help me, so if you can, please send and email and please send these material too (PLPU):

* lab_07_02_a.sql
* utldtree.sql
* lab_09_01.sql
* lab_09_03.sql
* Lab_09_05_a.sql
* buildvid1.sql
* buildvid2.sql
* sol_apb_04_a_new_members.sql
* sol_apb_04_b_new_rentals.sql
* sol_apb_04_c_return_movie.sql

I know that I must to do it myself, thanks for the advise, but for me it's not very easy and if I had the solutions part well this helped me to understand much better and I knew where were my faults.

Thanks again and I appreciate your worried about my training.

Regards.
Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316499 is a reply to message #316482] Fri, 25 April 2008 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
You have a wrong idea of how this Forum works. We can not / will not produce a solution for you (I, for example, have no idea what all these .SQL files are so, even if I wanted, I couldn't help).

It is YOU who should do the job, and - if you can't go on because of an error, would like to improve existing code, then come here, show us what you've done and someone will certainly help.

So, perhaps you should return to previous chapters and stop reading chapter 8 until you know how to resolve questions in lessons 1 - 5; otherwise, I'm afraid you'll end up in even bigger problems (as you don't know how to deal with simple(r) questions, while problems in next chapters are (probably) even more complex).
Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316508 is a reply to message #316272] Fri, 25 April 2008 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ldvt
Well... Thanks for the advice manager, I just want to say that sql files that I want, are part of the Develop Pl/SQL program units course, some exercises need it to complete the practice.

These files are complement of some exercises, and they aren't solutions. In the student guide these files refer to PLPU directory. If somebody have, well post it.

Thanks again to the managers for the advice, I got it, I'll post the questions, my faults and the errors.

Regards

Dennis VT
PERU
Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316627 is a reply to message #316508] Sat, 26 April 2008 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pablolee
It has already been said, but I will say it again. nobody is going to give you solutions You are trying to learn, if you are simply handed the answers, you will learn nothing. Based on what you have posted so far, you are really not putting in a lot of effort, if you were putting in the effort, you would have posted what you have already tried.
Post what you have tried and someone willk help you correct the mistakes (i.e. we will point you in the right direction) but we will NOT do your homework for you.
Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316721 is a reply to message #316508] Mon, 28 April 2008 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
ldvt wrote on Fri, 25 April 2008 14:27
These files are complement of some exercises, and they aren't solutions. In the student guide these files refer to PLPU directory. If somebody have, well post it.

If you bought this course legally, these files should be provided to you. (If I understand you correctly). So, complain to whoever sold you this course!
icon14.gif  Re: Develop PL/SQL Program Units [message #316898 is a reply to message #316721] Mon, 28 April 2008 17:52 Go to previous message
ldvt
Thanks, for your advice. Well I told everyone in this forum that I understood about the policy about Oracle course training. I will post my errors, my codes for corrections. I hope you help me or somebody in this forum.

Thanks again.

Sincerely

Dennis VT
PERU Cool
Previous Topic: confused please
Next Topic: Oracle 11i eBusiness Suite Financials books for sale
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:05:46 CDT 2024