Home » Other » Training & Certification » OCA - 1Z0-047 Exam
OCA - 1Z0-047 Exam [message #303778] Sun, 02 March 2008 17:04 Go to next message
anshul_del
Hi,

I have been working on Oracle and PL/SQL programming for a while now (3+).

I wish to be "Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate" and for that i wish to give the first exam for the certification.. ie " Oracle Database SQL Expert - 1Z0-047".

I have options to appear in other exams for this certification but I wish to go for this particular one as this one gives me a chance to study areas which I havent covered as yet and gives me fair level of expertise on manipulating database objects using SQL.

Besides passing the certification my aim to get good knowledge of the topics in the exam.

Please advise me if this is the right path and also what study material should I be studying for the same and what duration should be enough to clear the exam.

Regards
Anshul..
Re: OCA - 1Z0-047 Exam [message #303779 is a reply to message #303778] Sun, 02 March 2008 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>I have been working on Oracle and PL/SQL programming for a while now (3+).
3+ what units?
seconds
micro-fortnights
minutes
hours
days
weeks
fortnights
months
years
decades
Re: OCA - 1Z0-047 Exam [message #303785 is a reply to message #303779] Sun, 02 March 2008 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anshul_del
>I have been working on Oracle and PL/SQL programming for a while now (3+).

Sorry about missing that anacedent.. What I meant was 3+ years..

Would appreciate if you could shed some light on the way forward for me.

Thanks
Anshul.
Re: OCA - 1Z0-047 Exam [message #304808 is a reply to message #303778] Thu, 06 March 2008 15:56 Go to previous message
anshul_del
Hi,

Please if some one could post some answers to my queries i had posted earlier..

"I wish to be "Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate" and for that i wish to give the first exam for the certification.. ie " Oracle Database SQL Expert - 1Z0-047".

I have options to appear in other exams for this certification but I wish to go for this particular one as this one gives me a chance to study areas which I havent covered as yet and gives me fair level of expertise on manipulating database objects using SQL.

Besides passing the certification my aim to get good knowledge of the topics in the exam.

Please advise me if this is the right path and also what study material should I be studying for the same and what duration should be enough to clear the exam."

Regards
Anshul
Previous Topic: need guidence
Next Topic: exam questions(1z0-007)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:00:53 CDT 2024