Home » Applications » PeopleSoft, JD Edwards & Siebel » Require Siebel Training Information
Require Siebel Training Information [message #244085] Mon, 11 June 2007 10:03 Go to next message
pinki_singh
Hello,

I am Pinki Singh from Pune and have registered myself today with this group and I can already see that there's lots of useful information here.
Just a brief about me, I am working as Business Analyst Siebel Application, Support for Sales Horizontal. I do not have technical knowledge but sound in functional and business support for the application.
I am very keen to make a shift in my career to IT industry for Siebel Domain. I could find lots of options like : Analytics, Configurator, Scripting, Testing, Implementation and Functional Business Analyst but I am not aware as to which one can I preffer and how can I get trained and get certified. I am not even sure as to which IT companies preffer which Horizontal and Vertical Skill set of Siebel.
Could you please guide/advise/comment on understanding the market requirement and for which I can get trained, by when, where and what would be duration of the course and fee structure.
My training location preference would be Pune as its difficult to take a long break if required.
Rgds
Pinki

[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2007 10:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Require Siebel Training Information [message #248008 is a reply to message #244085] Wed, 27 June 2007 15:18 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, do not multipost. Continue discussion in the Training & Certification Forum.
Previous Topic: external url
Next Topic: How to create new object
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:09:27 CDT 2024