Re: The Null Problem is a Non-issue

From: Derek Asirvadem <derek.asirvadem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 19:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

> On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 05:37:04 UTC+10, Erwin wrote:
>
> Managed to escape from the sewers again, Derek ?

Now, now. No need to be envious and hateful. If only you pay me homage and tribute, I can show you how to escape as well. First thing, practise looking into the Light for short periods. Climb up to the manhole cover and lift it just a crack. Get used to the brightness. There is no point in my helping you to escape, right now, you will be blinded by the Light.

Second, learn to bathe. In clean water. All those years of running around, painting your excreta on the walls, and calling it "art", has to stop. Of course, you are used to the smell, but no one up here will tolerate it. Out here, only the insane do that, we will lock you up. No point in me helping you to escape, and be my friend for life, etc, only to have you locked up.

I won't be visiting you every Saturday, either, no matter how much "art" you paint. Received on Tue Sep 09 2014 - 04:01:37 CEST

Original text of this message