Re: some information about anchor modeling

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 04:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

 In my thread “The original version” posted on this user group I pointed out the errors in “Anchor Modeling” and pointed to the correct solutions to these errors in my paper.
The authors of “Anchor modeling” then fixed some of these mistakes, using important constructions which are presented in my paper. They sent me a private email, but I responded to them, on this user group, that I only give my professional opinions about “Anchor Modeling” publicly on this user group (not privately). The new version of “Anchor Modeling” was published in Data & Knowledge Engineering Journal. On April 2011, I sent my claim of plagiarism to Dr. Peter Chen, the Editor-in-Chief of the mentioned journal. He replied that he would respond to me upon investigation. I recently send Dr. P. Chen an email inquiring about when his response would come, and have still gotten no reply.

 Vladimir Odrljin Received on Sun Jul 15 2012 - 13:41:04 CEST

Original text of this message