Re: Is the party over?

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 23:08:05 +1000

On 16/05/2012 10:26 AM, VTR250 wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 6:49:03 PM UTC+10, Roy Hann wrote:
>> I know Usenet has been pretty effectively hobbled if not completely
>> killed off, but the conversations/squabbles that used to get
>> aired here on c.d.t. must still go on somewhere.
>>
>> Where?

Perhaps the twaddleverse or been bloggered!

>> Roy
>
> Hi,

G'day - to just the usual suspects it seems ... barely enough for an (admissable) line up ... and I guess not a Gen Y/Millenial within cooee?

> This is not one of my core Usenet forums, so I haven't picked up on this post for a week.

... or more than several months in my case. Times are changing it seems.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Thu May 17 2012 - 15:08:05 CEST

Original text of this message