Re: Question on Structuring Product Attributes

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_perFact.REMOVETHIS.info.INVALID>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:21:07 +0200

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:31:20 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Kirkpatrick <kvnkrkptrck_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm not Derek.

Oops! You are completely right. My bad for not checking the names - I was (and apparently still am) waiting for a reply from Derek, so when I saw a reply I immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion. My apologies.

It's interesting to see that Derek has not yet responded to my question, even though he did already post a message elsewhere in this thread a few hours after I posted...

--
Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP
My SQL Server blog: http://sqlblog.com/blogs/hugo_kornelis