Re: Question on Structuring Product Attributes

From: Erwin <e.smout_at_myonline.be>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

On 22 okt, 00:31, Kevin Kirkpatrick <kvnkrkpt..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I should note that, upon reading Erwin's response (the lousy cheat,
> using a TRDBMS)

I went back to the original question to verify whether TRDBMS's were ruled out. It read "I have a question on how to efficiently implement a product database table structure.".

It doesn't rule out TRDBMS's on the condition that they are effectively available for implementing something.

Something many people still appear to believe is completely impossible.