Re: Generating fake databases

From: Roy Hann <specially_at_processed.almost.meat>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:09:29 +0000 (UTC)

Derek Asirvadem wrote:

> [...] I still have no idea what that means [...].

> [...] I do not think it is worth researching.

So which is it? You don't know what I mean, or you do know what I mean and it isn't worth researching?

I enjoy seeing batty ideas pierced with brilliantly economical arguments as much as the next denizen of c.d.t. There are several masters of that sport hanging out here. You show eagerness though no particular skill. Observe the masters and learn. I shall watch your development with interest.

--
Roy