Re: Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

From: Bob Badour <bob_at_badour.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 09:27:55 -0700

fitz wrote:

> Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?
>
> (Click blue link to read "Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of
> Arc?" - It's FREE.}
>
> http://www.rbduncan.com/joan-d-arc.htm

When given the choice between a dead martyr and a living agitator, the Ottomans, the only folks who managed even nominally to rule that part of the world for any length of time, always chose a dead martyr.

Given that we have likely already hit world peak oil production and given the economic growth in Asia, the days of cheap oil are already behind us with or without bin Laden. Received on Sun May 08 2011 - 18:27:55 CEST

Original text of this message