Call for Papers: Special Track on Software Engineering Entrepreneurship (STSEE’11), USA, July 18-21, 2011
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:00:30 -0800 (PST)
Special Track on Software Engineering Entrepreneurship (STSEE’11) July 18-21, 2011, Las Vegas, USA
A number of Special Sessions on Software Engineering Entrepreneurship will be organized within the 2011 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice (SERP’11), July 18-21, 2011, Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, USA. This conference is an annual meeting featuring quality papers focusing on the latest developments in Software Engineering. The goal of the Special Sessions is to encourage entrepreneurship education, practice, and implementation within the software engineering community in both industry and academia.
All papers that address entrepreneurship or innovation in a software engineering context are welcome. Papers that address one or more of the following broad themes are of particular interest:
• Innovation in Software Engineering
• Integrating Software Business and Research Perspectives • New Opportunities within the Software Industry • Strategic Planning Processes in the Software Firms • International/Global Software Engineering Entrepreneurship • Software Engineering Entrepreneurship Education • Software Idea Evaluation
• Creating Software Engineering Entrepreneurial Networks • Software Engineering Entrepreneurial Process • Green Software Innovation
• Methods and Tools for Software Innovation • Developing Winning Software Marketing Plan • Software Re-Engineering Entrepreneurship • Software Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital
• Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper (5-8
pages - single space, font size of 10 to 12) via email to
daimikj_at_udmercy.edu (Kevin Daimi). MS document and PDF formats are
• Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere
• The first page of the draft paper should include: o The title of the paper
o Name, affiliation, postal address, E-mail address, telephone number, and fax number for each author
o The name of the author who will be presenting the paper (if accepted) and a maximum of 5 keywords.
• Authors of accepted papers should submit their Camera-Ready papers in PDF format. The maximum number of pages in the final papers is 7. Papers must conform to IEEE style guidelines at www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs_iportals/iportals/publications/journmag/transactions/TRANS-JOUR.doc
Accepted papers will appear in the SERP’11 Conference Proceedings – The proceedings will be indexed by major databases (including: Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography). The proceedings (with ISBN in printed copy) will be available for distribution at the conference as well as it will be made available online (after the conference) for the worldwide access.
WorldComp annual conferences are now listed as "Top Conferences in Computer Science" by Microsoft Academic Search (based on the number of citations to papers). These include PDPTA, ICAI/IC-AI, IPCV/CISST, GEM, SAM, BIOCOMP, CDES, ICOMP/IC, SERP, SWWS, ICWN, CSC, DMIN, ERSA, ESA, FECS, FCS, and others.
Submission deadline: March 10, 2011 Notification of Acceptance: April 03, 2011 Final papers Due: April 24, 2011
www.worldacademyofscience.org/worldcomp11/ws/conferences/serp11/Workshops%20-%20Sessions Received on Tue Feb 22 2011 - 22:00:30 CST