Re: The original version

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Considering I had free time during the holidays I could intensively post new entries on the thread. Because work is beginning again, I will limit my entries to a minimum. With this post I would like to summarize what I have written so far:

  1. This thread began because the authors of Anchor Modeling used a procedure which I described on this thread in a post from May 26,
  2. I labeled this procedure "(a)" and I published this procedure in
  3. Procedure (a) and the basic idea of my work I stated in 2005 on this user group, and Anchor modeling was released on November 2009. Without procedure (a), Anchor Modeling is essentially worthless. To conclude, the ideas of my paper were described and analyzed in detail through specific examples to a broad group of readers.
  4. I showed that though procedure (a) is important, it could not be solution for databases.

3 I argued that Anchor Modeling can not even solve some major areas related to "history" of the database. ( Erroneous data, relationships, the deleting of data, non-sequential states, anomalies with "surrogate key")

Unfortunately defending my work, I lost all my free time to work on perfecting my paper.
In the end, I apologize to those who find this thread foreign, unusual and monotonous.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Thu Jan 13 2011 - 03:43:29 CET

Original text of this message