Re: <OR> predicate?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:33:09 GMT

On 28/09/2010 9:52 AM, Vadim Tropashko wrote:
> I'm not sure I follow their idea that SUMMARIZE is expressed via AND,
> OR, NOT, REMOVE, RENAME. Emailed to Hugh once, but didn't get a
> responce.

I'm not sure I do either, I have a hard time keeping all the steps in my head. Whereas I wonder whether defining GROUP first instead of last would have made it clearer, I would have thought the GROUP result could be 'input' to SUMMARIZE.

(ps: I presume qbql is in flux right now, so no jar download available?) Received on Tue Sep 28 2010 - 20:33:09 CEST

Original text of this message