Re: SUPPORT FOR DECLARATIVE TRANSITION CONSTRAINTS

From: Erwin <e.smout_at_myonline.be>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

On 22 sep, 05:39, Brian <br..._at_selzer-software.com> wrote:

> I think you misunderstand. Permanent surrogates do not suffer from
> exactly the same "limitations."

You have claimed before that you were not talking of objectid's, perhaps you have also already claimed that you were not talking of ROWID() either, but one thing you have so far failed to do is explain to me how you think you can make the system enforce the permanency of your surrogates. Received on Wed Sep 22 2010 - 13:14:47 CEST

Original text of this message