Re: What are the design criteria for primary keys?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:04:43 -0300

The experiment continues and there is yet hope that StackOverflow.com will redeem itself. However, I don't think it is there yet.

While the first 20 viewers of the question found 5 people willing to vote to close for ambiguity a clear, concise, straightforward question with a clear, concise, straightforward answer, the next 110 or so viewers found another 5 (well, me plus 4 others) willing to reopen it.

By the time I found it reopened, it already had 1 vote to close it again.

I offered a bounty of 500 reputation points to see whether anyone is willing to take all the hints and write a good answer.

I am interested to see what happens in the end. Received on Sun Sep 05 2010 - 21:04:43 CDT

Original text of this message