Re: What are the design criteria for primary keys?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 02:15:07 GMT

Looks like I mixed up the context of my latest two messages, reply to Brian S and Celko simultaneously and it might look a little incoherent.   I blame it on this new thunderbird emailer version with all the tabs. I keep hitting the upper-right hand 'X' to close a window and end up closing the whole mess. The last thing I'd ever want to do would be to berate Brian S about standards and Celko about theory because there's not point in doing either. Sorry about that. Received on Sat Sep 04 2010 - 04:15:07 CEST

Original text of this message