Re: General semantics

From: Clifford Heath <>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 08:33:03 +1000

Mr. Scott wrote:
> You're oversimplifying. It is not necessary for keys to be permanent
> identifiers. Just because a tuple contains *within itself* a key doesn't
> necessarily mean that that key permanently identifies an object in the
> domain.

I didn't make that over-simplification. You just assumed it. I never said "permanently".

Since you bring up a warehouse model, have a look at this ORM/CQL model and the SQL for it: <> It doesn't have the Aisle/Bin thing, but it has many similar cases. Received on Sat May 22 2010 - 17:33:03 CDT

Original text of this message