Re: no names allowed, we serve types only

From: Gene Wirchenko <>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:36:32 -0800

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:50:47 -0800 (PST), David BL <> wrote:

>On Feb 25, 6:51 am, Gene Wirchenko <> wrote:
>> >If you are not convinced that's not my problem. I've already hinted at
>> >what my counterargument for the specific issue under discussion would
>> >be. If you want to debate that, don't let me stop you.
>> Oooh! You gave a hint! How thoughtful. </sarcasm>
>Brevity's hardly a sin so what's really behind the </sarcasm>? To be
>frank I'm finding it hard to think of anything that does you credit.

     Note how I did not explicitly state what was behind my post. You did not like it, did you? Well, I feel the same about your hint.

     Please state your argument instead of making cute remarks about having given a hint. This is a newsgroup where we discuss database theory, not a crime scene investigation.

Gene Wirchenko Received on Tue Mar 02 2010 - 17:36:32 CST

Original text of this message