Re: foreign key constraint versus referential integrity constraint

From: paul c <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:43:55 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> A sometimes disappearing attribute that is the very basis for
> comparison? That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Loopholes usually annoy the systematic mind. Only mystics can make the incomparable such as these attributes disappear but they can be ignored with enough willpower. From the day it was built, my father's Ford FANCON (no, I didn't make the spelling error) had many loopholes but during the times it was operational he preferred to drive rather than walk.

Some systems will cop out with an error but without being able to inform exactly what the error really is. That's because loopholes create their own logic. Received on Mon Oct 26 2009 - 09:43:55 CET

Original text of this message