Re: Entity and Identity

From: Clifford Heath <no.spam_at_please.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:36:36 +1000

Bob Badour wrote:
> What specific defect in Nijssen's work absolutely forces you to invent

No defect. I'm extending his work. He has acknowledged as much, and offered to work with me on a plain-text modeling language. I'm presenting my work at the ORM workshop in Portugal in a month's time, at my own expense.

> Have you even heard of Nijssen? With all due respect to Terry Halpin,
> did you even look at his bibliography? Do you have even a single clue
> about the nature of Halpin's work?

I'm a personal friend of Terry, have stayed at his house, and I'm very familiar with his work, thanks very much.

Now if you can get over yourself, take a look at my work (which I make available *freely*) and you'll see it has substance, you charmless little man.

--
Clifford Heath, Data Constellation, http://dataconstellation.com
Agile Information Management and Design