Re: more on delete from join

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 02:07:38 GMT

paul c wrote:
> Bob Badour wrote:

>> I believe it was Bill Murray who long ago established that you don't
>> want POOP in the POOL.

> Ha! Easily as profound an insight as http but he remains unrecognized
> by the hollywood academies, the computer societies, the Queen of
> England and pretty much every committee about anything. I would have
> liked to see him with Groucho Marx' on his tv talk show, wanna buy a
> duck or whatever it was called. I'd bet either one of those guys could
> have cut through the crap if they'd been unlucky enough to work with
> computers. .

By the way, is it possible like for the ICANN board, for the general public to nominate people to the sql committee? If there's a fund for that, I could donate few bucks to get Bill in. I don't think he would make sql better because that is not possible, but he might show that committee how to solve their problem. Received on Sat Aug 29 2009 - 04:07:38 CEST

Original text of this message