Re: WWW/Internet 2009: 2nd CFP until 21 September

From: Walter Mitty <wamitty_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:02:35 GMT

"paul c" <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac> wrote in message news:DQ%fm.38526$Db2.3469_at_edtnps83...

> I admit I can't take the question very seriously.

You might be right.

I'm leaning towards the idea that RM and XML are at different levels of abstraction, and that comparing the two of them for benefits and drawbacks is about like arguing about whether the soup is hot or the sky is blue. I'm just wondering why the internet conference has got a whole track devoted to XML, and not a peep about RM. Received on Mon Aug 10 2009 - 18:02:35 CDT

Original text of this message