Re: hamsterdb Transactional Storage (thanks to all of you)

From: Christoph Rupp <cruppstahl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:10:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 3, 5:49 am, com..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> > guess i follow a more pragmatic approach
>
> I find your use of this word interesting.
> Perhaps as if theoretical or abstract meant impractical,
> instead of "sound", "clear" and "fundamental".

No, not at all. Read it as "Accept something imperfect if it's good enough to solve most problems effectively (and then improve the solution step by step)". I think this comes from my development style which is based on iterations.

Thanks for the book recommendations and your other comments.

Christoph Received on Mon Aug 03 2009 - 09:10:13 CEST

Original text of this message