Re: some ideas about db rheory

From: vldm10 <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 04:58:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 15, 7:30 am, paul c <> wrote:

> My question would be why do you post this stuff here?

DB theory didn't solve the problems posted in ˝this stuff˝; With ˝Historical data˝ and ˝temporal data˝ current Relational theory is completely unsuccessiful.
The first time we have software implementation of a paper which is from ˝temporal data˝ and it is implemented in Microsoft DB software, maybe one day it can become a part of OS, as it is ˝dot net˝.

>  there are obvious first
> steps that various people might re-arrange in ways they prefer: 1) find
> out what answers are needed from the db, 2) find out what facts are
> available to infer them from, 3) reconcile the results from 1) and 2)
> and 4) organize the facts.  Step 4) is susceptible to various
> techniques, normalization among them.

This is not DB design. However maybe you can try these four steps to locate, organize, systematize, arrange and coordinate the facts.

>The Vatican never has the guts to admit it is in basic competition
>with Hollywood in the sexual area,

Did you consider the possibility to lay off the coffe.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Sat Jul 18 2009 - 13:58:48 CEST

Original text of this message