Re: Object-oriented thinking in SQL context?

From: Walter Mitty <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:23:01 GMT

"paul c" <> wrote in message news:Lyi_l.31246$Db2.12069_at_edtnps83...
> Bob Badour wrote:
>> No, he is talking about distributed collaborative editing of documents
>> over high latency networks. ...
> Oh bloody hell, I'll bet the document gets bigger after each edit.

Over in Spolsky's bailiwick, they are discussing the Schlemiel paint can algorithm. But much of their discussion seems to turn on what I'll call the "de-abstraction" of higher level constructs. (I need a better word for that.) Received on Thu Jun 18 2009 - 12:23:01 CEST

Original text of this message