Re: On specialization constraints time of application

From: Cimode <>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 02:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

On 14 juin, 11:28, "Brian Selzer" <> wrote:
> "Cimode" <> wrote in message
> <snip>
> > Interesting.  However, I am not working at the moment in the layer of
> > RM.
> I understand.

Thank you. To clarify further...

The point of the post was to point out a important question to be answered when designing a relation operating engine. The question is about the timing at which constraints are to be implemented. At the moment, I implement constraints at compile time comes the problem of implementing constraints on virtual relvar representation. Since these are represented at run time only, I was wandering if anybody had feedback on that matter.

But thanks for bringing some insight on missing information. Received on Sun Jun 14 2009 - 11:37:15 CEST

Original text of this message