Re: ID field as logical address

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 21:59:21 GMT

Walter Mitty wrote:
> I am confused. Your comment is directed at me but you quote Brian. What's
> going on?

There is no point directing anything to Brian "BS" Selzer, nor Joe "Sgt. Bilko" Celko, because they have shown themselves incapable of recognizing that RT isn't yet fully-formed and will always react with the same tired misconceptions, misappropriations and bogus distractions.   It is one thing to be ignorant, which we all are at times, but those two don't recognize it. They aren't alone and have had a number of predecessors here over the few years I've been watching.

If you don't perceive the clues I offer, I don't mind and you needn't even thank me, ha ha. Speaking of the lessons of history, I am starting to see how accurate Fabien Pascal was if he agreed that the world isn't ready for the RM! Received on Sun May 31 2009 - 23:59:21 CEST

Original text of this message