Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool

From: <Agyeman_at_john.com>
Date: Friday, 22 May 09 10:40:38 GMT

Price:$431.36
Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000W1X41Y Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000W1X41Y

I'm happy with this product. After using the typical parts store flaring tools for years, I got tired of having to remake pipe joints because the pipe slipped in the tool, or the flare was off-center, or it leaked after I installed it. With this tool, I don't foresee any of those problems. I'm currently rebuilding an older car, and I made all new brake and fuel lines using an older tool. Most of the flares leaked! I've remade them using the Mastertool flaring tool, and now I have no problems. I anticipate many years of trouble-free brake, fuel and air-conditioning lines. Features and Benefits:Fabricates push connect, GM fuel line, metric bubble, 45 degree and 45 degree double flaresCreates all flares perfectly every time, eliminates all possibility of leakageHydraulic operationCreates production quality flaresOne hand operation Received on Fri May 22 2009 - 12:40:38 CEST

Original text of this message