Re: storing survey answers of different data types

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:12:00 GMT

Marshall wrote:
> Formalizing the imperative operators isn't particularly hard, at
> least not for insert and delete. And I have some crazy ideas
> for update that I'll be pursuing when the time comes.

Marshall I wouldn't have thought it was particularly hard either, to give a formal definition of those operators. And yet even definitions as precise and neat as TTM's 'delete' and 'insert' are neither one nor the other, logically, they are both 'update' operators! Received on Sun Apr 26 2009 - 22:12:00 CEST

Original text of this message