Sub-query on Calculated Field Problem

From: DannyDarko <darko_at_nospam.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:04:29 -0500

I am working with a database that tracks sector scores for economic data. There are five sectors that are scored for geography entities. A scoring record is entered for each geo entity for every month. I need to find the highest Total Score (=Sect1Score + Sect2Score ... + Sect5Score) for the last 10 years for each geo entity. The problem is the Total Score is calculated and I can't seem to join this value back into the table to retrieve the records that would include the sector scores. If the Total Score was a field in the db then getting the results would be very easy, but alas not. TIA, DD Received on Thu Apr 23 2009 - 12:04:29 CDT

Original text of this message