Re: a union is always a join!

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:52:19 GMT

rpost wrote:
> Obviously, windmills are a technological innovation that helped upset
> the social order of the feudal world. Don Quixote may have been crazy,
> but his windmills and his fight were real.
> Your mystics are figments of your imagination.

Yeah, sure. That's what they said to the very few who first recognized the intruders in Invasion of the Body Snatchers and to the boy in The Emperor's New Clothes who just couldn't see things that weren't there.

I can't help it if English is my first language. Received on Tue Mar 24 2009 - 20:52:19 CET

Original text of this message