Re: We're doomed

From: Walter Mitty <wamitty_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:13:19 GMT

"Roy Hann" <specially_at_processed.almost.meat> wrote in message news:wIudnXcEAcEvjznUnZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d_at_pipex.net...
> Apart from our pension funds being shrunk to pocket change and
> stewing in a cloud of our own CO2, it seems relational databases
> are doomed too.
>
> http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/is_the_relational_database_doomed.php?p=2
>
> :-)
>
> --
> Roy

Let me summarize the article: If you don't know what you're talking about, then a relational database is not the right way to say it.

This reminds me of an summary of Updike: if you don't know where you are going, how will you know when you get there? Received on Wed Feb 25 2009 - 14:13:19 CET

Original text of this message