Re: how to design database for binary tree

From: kashi <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:17:23 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 21, 2:15 am, Ed Prochak <> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 5:26 am, kashi <> wrote in
> comp.databases.theory:
> > hi,
> >   how to design database for binary tree and insert and display values
> > from db. send me the querys
> 1. this isn't a theory question.
> 2. we don't do homework.
> 3. you should at least TRY
>  Show us (post in comp.databases) what you tried (tables, sample data
> and queries) and exactly where you are having a problem. then we can
> help.
>   Ed

i am doing project like multilevel marketing project in that data should be saveed in binary format like A

in the above fig, A is the parent using A referal B and C is created .For that i need a queery for storeing and retriving the data from the db, send me the qureys Received on Tue Jan 27 2009 - 05:17:23 CST

Original text of this message