Re: A different definition of MINUS, part 4

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:34:56 -0800

Bob Badour wrote:
> The notation may also have some name scoping issues, but I think we are
> both on the same page about the relation equality comparison providing
> both quantifiers to the algebra.

I suspect so too. It's been many years since I used any SQL products much, maybe some of them have a relation comparison operation now, but I don't remember any. My hunch is that any implementation language that doesn't have such an op is not likely to be defined on much formal logic. Received on Fri Jan 09 2009 - 19:34:56 CST

Original text of this message