Re: native xml processing vs what Postgres and Oracle offer

From: Gene Wirchenko <>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 22:49:07 -0800

Bob Badour <> wrote:

>JOG wrote:
>> On Dec 12 2008, 11:25 am, (rpost) wrote:
>>>Yes, and replies to replies to replies to replies to ... to replies
>>>to such messages. That's how discussion fora, including USENET, work.
>> "Fora"? Bah humbug to faux latin pluralization of good, honest, hard
>> workin' english words....
>Speaking of good, honest, hard workin' english words, what's wrong with
>"fake" or "false" ?

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." -- James D. Nicoll

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.
     You have biases.