Re: A different definition of MINUS, Part 3

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:25:06 -0800 (PST)

[Snipped example]
<<As soon as they started
making premises, they lost me because it doesn't look like their method is anything more than case analysis that have any chances to be
scaled up to practical problems. >>
Precisely. I would go further as to say that hoping that using solely algebra would be sufficient to achieve such resultis nothing more than the holy graal of RL. As you mentionned in an earlier post, the example of lack of quantifiersi is one major obstacle most current DandD work seem to ignore without consequence or awareness of the price to pay.

Regards.. . Received on Fri Dec 19 2008 - 20:25:06 CET

Original text of this message