Re: Onto a potential relational manipulation language

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 23:33:16 GMT

paul c wrote:
> To me, starting this way is much more fruitful ...

Ie., I think a lot of language designers make the mistake of defining the elements after the grammar has been started, just popping them in along the way as various new thoughts occur. Some people might mistake this for the feature creep that happens in so many big projects, though I think of it as tail chasing, both phenomena result in a mess that is costly to deal with for the rest of its life. Received on Wed Dec 10 2008 - 00:33:16 CET

Original text of this message